Quality improvement techniques have been around for a very long time. They apply to every type of endeavour — organizations, educational and even personal endeavours. We all want to do things faster and for less cost while getting more desirable results. A company’s quality system strives for the same goals: better, faster, and cheaper. The Quality Control course will help anyone unfamiliar with quality control find their way around a quality program. This course will introduce participants to several quality techniques, such as TQM, Six Sigma and Lean methods.
What Is The Quality Control Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to Quality Control
- Understanding the Importance of Quality Standards
- Using Quality Assurance for the Best Results
- The Role of Inspection in Quality Control
- Using Quality Control Methods
- Identifying Critical-to-Customer Quality Issues
- Preparing to Measure Your Current Quality Process
- Collecting Your Quality Data
- Evaluating Quality with Statistics
- Introduction Lean Process
- Focusing on the 5S Method
- Introduction To Total Quality Management
- Fix Problems With 6 Sigma
- Ten Steps for Incorporating Quality
- into a New Product and/or Process
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Quality Control Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
How Much & How Long Is The Quality Control Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: 5th Oct – 6th Oct 2023 | 2 Days: Thur – Fri | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ONLINE/VIRTUAL– FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: 5th Oct – 6th Oct 2023 | 2 Days: Thur – Fri | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Venue: Zoom/Microsoft Teams
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support