Improving Service Delivery
Service operations are important. They are the parts of the organisation that create and deliver service to customers. The service could be that delivered to customers inside an organisation, such as staff in other functions, or the service provided by public sector organizations, voluntary organizations, mass transport services, professional services, business-to-business services, retailers, internet services, tourism and hospitality. The Improving Service Delivery course focuses on how to manage and improve the operations in service organizations. The strategies taught during the course can be applied to any type of service business, the course will analyze problems faced by operations managers, and employ the use of case studies from a wide range of businesses globally.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage service delivery activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to service delivery related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in marketing
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
- Introducing Service Operations Management
- Developing and Using The Service Concept
- Understanding Customers, Relationships and Managing Expectations
- Managing Supply Networks and Supplier Relationships
- Designing The Customer Experience and Service Process
- Measuring, Controlling and Managing (People & Service Resources)
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Learning from Problems & Other Operations
- Creating & Implementing The Strategy
- Building A World-Class Service Organization
I am Adeola, my 15-year professional career has spanned several roles, organizations, and sectors. I served as a project manager in IntroIT Consulting, Head of Institute / Chief Operating Officer for the Institute for Advance e-Studies, I currently hold the position as the senior project consultant & marketing director for Piston & Fusion. My qualification includes MSc. In Marketing, BSc. In Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, PMP, PRINCE 2, NEBOSH, Level 3 Award in Education & Training. I have been privileged to attend some of the best institutions globally, University of Lagos, Lagos Business School, and University of Liverpool (UK). I am a member of AMA, PMI & IOSH. I have trained over 4000+ professionals in marketing, branding, project management, data analytics and other business related programmes.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have basic computing skills. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Improving Service Delivery Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2021
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage service delivery processes and the use of service delivery tools|
|Weekday Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $300|
|Weekday Date:||20th May – 21st May 2021 | 2 Days: Thur – Fri | 9am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
Why is Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Schools In Nigeria?
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support