Improving Service Delivery
Service operations are important. They are the parts of the organisation that create and deliver service to customers. The service could be that delivered to customers inside an organisation, such as staff in other functions, or the service provided by public sector organizations, voluntary organizations, mass transport services, professional services, business-to-business services, retailers, internet services, tourism and hospitality. The Improving Service Delivery course focuses on how to manage and improve the operations in service organizations. The strategies taught during the course can be applied to any type of service business, the course will analyze problems faced by operations managers, and employ the use of case studies from a wide range of businesses globally.
What Is The Improving Service Delivery Course Syllabus?
This course will cover these knowledge areas:
- Introducing Service Operations Management
- Developing and Using The Service Concept
- Understanding Customers, Relationships and Managing Expectations
- Managing Supply Networks and Supplier Relationships
- Designing The Customer Experience and Service Process
- Measuring, Controlling and Managing (People & Service Resources)
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Learning from Problems & Other Operations
- Creating & Implementing The Strategy
- Building A World-Class Service Organization
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Service Delivery Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Sales Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Improving Service Delivery Training?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 21st – 22nd Oct | 2 days | Wed – Thur | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH