HR Analytics and Metrics: Using Data to make HR decisions
HR Analytics and Metrics
We HR professionals often ask the questions, How do I predict employee turnover? When do I make the decision to hire? These questions can be answered if we keep key HR metrics and analyse the data to make informed decisions. HR analytics and Metrics methodology and integrated process for improving the quality of people-related decisions in order to improve individual and organizational performance. In this course we take a look at the key metrics to bear in mind and the step-by-step approach to analyzing these data to help predict future organizational HR needs. We also prepare participants for HRCI Certifications who seek to hold an industry certification.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage human resource activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to human resource related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in human resource
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
- What are Analytics?
- What is HR Analytics?
- Objectives of HR Analytics
- What are HR Metrics?
Using Excel Functions to Investigate HR Data
- Using Count and Frequency Excel Functions to determine performance ratings in Departments.
- Using Max and Min Excel Functions to determine Highest Performance rating among employees.
- Investigating central or typical value of employee performance ratings using Excel’s Average function
- Making Promotion or Incentive decisions using the Rank and Percentile Excel functions
- Checking the quality of HR Data for decision making using Deviation and variance function.
Excel Data Analysis ToolPak
- What is the Excel Data analysis ToolPak?
- Loading the Data Analysis ToolPak in Excel
- What are descriptive statistics?
- Making Training Decisions using Descriptive Statistics
- Solving promotion business problem with Descriptive Statistics
- What are inferential Statistics?
- Defining and Describing Hypothesis Testing
- Solving a salary-based problem using Covariance and Correlation
- Checking the effectiveness of Training programs using paired T-test
- Making Training decisions using T-test with equal variance
- Investigating promotion bias using ANOVA single factor
- Investigating productivity decisions using ANOVA
- Making hiring decisions using Z-test
- Building business models for predicting HR results using Linear Regression.
Chukwuma Agomo MBA (HR)
Chukwuma Agomo is an educator who takes pride in the profession of teaching. He has over 6 years experience in teaching, a seasoned HR & Logistics and Supply Chain practitioner, he has taken to a job that’s both fulfilling and engaging. In his current role as Head of Training at Piston and Fusion, he has developed course materials and templates for various fields, these include; Human Resource Management, Project Management, Procurement and Supply Chain.
Nsikak John Essien (ACIPM, PMP, CISM)
My name is John Nsikak Essien, I am an impassioned trainer and Human Capital Business Partner. I have facilitated over a 50 training programs where I have trained over 800 employees and about 50 professionals on HR related courses, Leadership Development, Business Ethics/Management, Customer Service Excellence, etc. Over my 6 years cognate work experience, I have been able to develop myself in various skills area ranging from: Data Analytics/metrics, Leadership, Training Facilitation, Project Management Skills, Curriculum/Content Development, Strategic management initiatives, Proficiency in MS Suite
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have basic computing skills. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
HR Analytics and Metrics Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2023
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage HR analytics and metrics processes and the use of HR analytics and metrics tools|
|Weekday Date:||25th Apr – 27th Apr 2023 | 3 Days: Tue – Thur | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $160|
|Weekday Date:||25th Apr – 27th Apr 2023 | 3 Days: Tue – Thur | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Human Resource Management||Payroll Administration|
|Office Administration & Management||Workforce Planning & Employment|