HR Analytics and Metrics
We HR professionals often ask the questions, How do I predict employee turnover? When do I make the decision to hire? These questions can be answered if we keep key HR metrics and analyse the data to make informed decisions. HR analytics and Metrics methodology and integrated process for improving the quality of people-related decisions in order to improve individual and organizational performance. In this course we take a look at the key metrics to bear in mind and the step-by-step approach to analyzing these data to help predict future organizational HR needs. We also prepare participants for HRCI Certifications who seek to hold an industry certification.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage human resource activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to human resource related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in human resource
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
Introduction to Analytics
- What are analytics?
- What is HR analytics?
Objectives of HR Analytics
- Questions answered by analytics
- Objectives of HR Analytics
What are HR Metrics?
- Definition of HR Metrics
- Importance of HR Metrics
- HR metrics to measure
Microsoft Excel Functions
- Count and Frequency
- Largest and smallest values
- Confidence Interval
- Percentiles, quartiles and rank
- Deviation and variance
Excel Data Analysis Toolpak
- What is the excel data analysis toolpak
- Loading the data analysis toolpak
- What are descriptive statistics?
- Business problem 1 solved using rank and percentile
- Business problem 2 solved using descriptive statistics and histogram
- What are inferential statistics?
- Hypothesis testing
- Business problem 3 solved using correlation and covariance
- Business problem 4 solved using paired t-test
- Business problem 5 solved using t-test equal/non-equal variance
- Business problem 6 solved using ANOVA single factor
- Business problem 7 solved using ANOVA two factor with replication
- Business problem 8 solved using ANOVA two factor without replication
- Business problem 9 solved using Z-test
Chukwuma Agomo MBA (HR)
Chukwuma Agomo is an educator who takes pride in the profession of teaching. He has over 6 years experience in teaching, a seasoned HR & Logistics and Supply Chain practitioner, he has taken to a job that’s both fulfilling and engaging. In his current role as Head of Training at Piston and Fusion, he has developed course materials and templates for various fields, these include; Human Resource Management, Project Management, Procurement and Supply Chain.
Nsikak John Essien (ACIPM, PMP, CISM)
My name is John Nsikak Essien, I am an impassioned trainer and Human Capital Business Partner. I have facilitated over a 50 training programs where I have trained over 800 employees and about 50 professionals on HR related courses, Leadership Development, Business Ethics/Management, Customer Service Excellence, etc. Over my 6 years cognate work experience, I have been able to develop myself in various skills area ranging from: Data Analytics/metrics, Leadership, Training Facilitation, Project Management Skills, Curriculum/Content Development, Strategic management initiatives, Proficiency in MS Suite
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have basic computing skills. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
HR Analytics and Metrics Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2021
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage HR analytics and metrics processes and the use of HR analytics and metrics tools|
|Weekday Date:||15th Jun – 17th Jun 2021 | 3 Days: Tue – Thur | 9am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $300|
|Weekday Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support