HR Analytics & Metrics
Chat With Us
We HR professionals often ask the questions, How do I predict employee turnover? When do I make the decision to hire? These questions can be answered if we keep key HR metrics and analyse the data to make informed decisions. HR analytics and Metrics methodology and integrated process for improving the quality of people-related decisions in order to improve individual and organizational performance. In this course we take a look at the key metrics to bear in mind and the step-by-step approach to analyzing these data to help predict future organizational HR needs. We also prepare participants for HRCI Certifications who seek to hold an industry certification.
What Is The HR Analytics & Metrics Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to Analytics
- Anatomy of Statistical Model
- Understanding business problem
- Data discovery and collection
- Data preparation
- Model selection and Building
- Model evaluation
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Human Resources HR Analyst?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for HR Analysts.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
How much & How Long Is The HR Analytics & Metrics Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 6th – 8th Oct 2020 | 3 Days | Tue – Thur | 10am – 4pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support