Workforce Planning and Strategy
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
The benefits of a long-term approach to staffing can not be overstated. Organizations will constantly have needs for human resources. A strategy that helps achieve this can be a great asset. In the Workforce Planning and Strategy course we will look at the process of developing an effective workforce plan by looking at a step-by-step approach. We will look at descriptions, hints, tools and other practical approaches. We also offer participants the opportunity to earn an industry, such as HRCI Certifications.
What Is The Workforce Planning and Strategy Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Workforce Planning Process
- Developing the Strategic Staffing
- Implementing and Supporting Your Strategic Staffing
- Analyzing and Applying the Results
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Workforce Planner?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Workforce Planner
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
How Much & How Long Is The Workforce Planning and Strategy Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 20th – 21st Jul | 2 Days | Mon – Tue | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support