Chat With Us
Selling is a skill area in which you never stop learning. Virtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone at least part of the time, but is it time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix. The telephone can supplement, enhance and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and it can dramatically increase your sales success. This Telemarketing workshop will help develop your communication, persuasion and negotiation skills so that every sales call is personalized to each prospect and each situation.
What Is The Telemarketing Course Syllabus?
The course will cover these knowledge areas:
- How to change your skills to change your income
- Pre-call planning
- The critical communication skills
- Dealing with phone tag
- Building trust and respect
- Script and call guidelines
- Developing a follow-up system
- Building your telephone skills
- Learning to persevere
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Telemarketer?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Telemarketing Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Telemarketing Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 28th – 29th September | 2 Days | Mon & Tue | 10am – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 2nd – 3rd November 2020 | 2 Days | Mon & Tue | 9am – 3pm|