Strategies For Prospecting And Lead Generation
Chat With Us
Strategies for prospecting and lead generation is the key to your success. Your success today is a result of the prospecting you did six months ago. Become skilled at networking and remember the old 80/20 rule. Know who to target and how to target them, and remember to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking. Build your personal prospecting plan, to ensure your future by planting seeds daily.
What Is The Strategies For Prospecting And Lead Generation Course Syllabus?
This course will cover these knowledge areas:
- Your market
- Your customer profile
- Preparing for trade shows
- Finding leads
- The 80/20 rule
- Developing and using a prospect board
- Warming up cold calls
- Prospect boardsYour personal prospecting plan
- Public speaking
- Regaining lost accounts
- Going above and beyond
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Lead Generation Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Sales Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Long & How Much Is The Strategies For Prospecting & Lead Generation Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|