Tax Planning & Corporate Compliance
Learn From Experts
Chat With Us
It is a globally accepted principle that taxpayers are encouraged to plan their tax affairs in order that the tax liabilities under the law could be minimized. By so doing, taxpayers adopt various methods by tax planning which include optimizing available tax deductions or exempts, business restructuring model such as moving to low tax jurisdiction, ﬁnancing option. This Tax Planning & Corporate Compliance course is designed for individuals, managers and top executives desiring to take advantage of the tax laws provisions to reduce their tax liabilities to the advantage of the organization. The course will inform you of what is needed to be done in order to plan your tax adequately and be relieved of tax authorities’ disturbances.
What Is The Tax Planning & Corporate Compliance Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Understanding Taxation
- Difference between Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
- Tax Administrators in Nigeria
- Functions and powers of the administrators
- Taxes regulated by the 3 tiers of government
- Tax Planning
- Relieves, and Incentives available to tax payers
- Benefits of Tax planning
- Implications of not filing returns (Non-compliance
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Tax Planning & Corporate Compliance Officer?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Tax Planning & Corporate Compliance Officer.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
How much & How Long Is The Tax Planning & Corporate Compliance Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 1st – 2nd Apr | 2 Days | Wed – Thur | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support