B2B Sales & Business Development
More Client, More Revenue
Increase Your Corporate Client
The B2B Sales & Business Development is about selling products and services to businesses. To be successful in sales, you must learn to build long term relationships, and solve problems for your potential customers. This course will equip you with the skills to generate qualified business leads, give great presentations, write winning proposals, and close more sales.
What Is The B2B Sales & Business Development Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to B2B Sales & Business Development
- The Start: Profiling and Targeting The Market
- Segmentation for Communications
- Redesigning the Inquiry-Generation Process
- High-Yield Lead Qualification
- How to Build Your Company’s Database
- Sales Conversion
- Up-Selling/Cross-Selling and Creating Customer Loyalty
- Developing Winning Proposals
- Making Presentations Like a Pro
- Strategies for Improving Your Selling
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Expert At B2B Sales & Business Development?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Business Developers Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The B2B Sales & Business Development Training?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 30th September – 1st October 2020 | 2 Days | Wed – Thur | 10am – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 4th – 5th November 2020 | 2 Days | Wed – Thur | 9am – 3pm|