Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Learn From Experts
Chat With Us
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management course is designed for professionals who will be responsible for sourcing raw materials from suppliers and bringing them into the organisation to enable the production of goods and services for customers as well as those in the early stages of their careers in procurement and supply. As every business requires some kind of purchasing or procurement, transportation and storage of goods and services from point of production to when it gets to the final consumer, this is referred to as a flow. The knowledge acquired in this course is of great importance. The course provides general and specific knowledge on contracts, procurement, logistics and supply chain principles as well as the processes involved in them. We will also look at supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques and sustainable supply chain strategies.
What Is The Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain Management Course Syllabus?
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
- The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Much & How Long Is The Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain Management Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Course in Nigeria in 3 of our study centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekend: 22nd – 30th Aug 2020 | 4 Days | Sat & Sun | 10am – 4pm | 12pm – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 11th – 14th August 2020 | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 9am – 3pm|