Logistics and Supply Chain Course Overview
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management course is designed for professionals who will be responsible for sourcing raw materials from suppliers and bringing them into the organisation to enable the production of goods and services for customers as well as those in the early stages of their careers in procurement and supply. As every business requires some kind of purchasing or procurement, transportation and storage of goods and services from point of production to when it gets to the final consumer, this is referred to as a flow. The knowledge acquired in this course is of great importance. The course provides general and specific knowledge on contracts, procurement, logistics and supply chain principles as well as the processes involved in them. We will also look at supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques and sustainable supply chain strategies.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage logistics and supply chain activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to logistics and supply chain related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on becoming supply chain experts
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
- Introduction to logistics and supply chain management
- Logistics, the supply chain and competitive strategy
- Logistics and customer value
- Measuring logistics costs and performance
- Matching supply and demand
- Creating the responsive supply chain
- Strategic lead-time management
- The synchronous supply chain
- Complexity and the supply chain
- Managing the global pipeline
- Managing risk in the supply chain
- The era of networking competition
- Overcoming the barriers of supply chain integration
- Creating a sustainable supply chain
- The supply chain of the future
Chukwuma Agomo MBA (HR)
Chukwuma Agomo is an educator who takes pride in the profession of teaching. He has over 6 years experience in teaching, a seasoned HR & Logistics and Supply Chain practitioner, he has taken to a job that’s both fulfilling and engaging. In his current role as Head of Training at Piston and Fusion, he has developed course materials and templates for various fields, these include; Human Resource Management, Project Management, Procurement and Supply Chain.
I am Caleb. A transport manager, member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, a competent facilitator with a demonstrated history of working in the professional training & coaching industry. My specialization and core skills are computer networking, operations management, environment, health and safety (EHS). I have developed several career skills in strategic planning, digital marketing and marketing strategy.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom & Virtual Online In 2022
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage Logistics & Supply Chain processes and use of Supply Chain tools|
|Weekday Date:||30th Aug – 2nd Sep 2022 | 4 Days: Tue – Fri | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||3rd Sep – 24th Sep 2022 | 4 Weeks: Saturdays | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $160|
|Weekday Date:||30th Aug – 2nd Sep 2022 | 4 Days: Tue – Fri | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||3rd Sep – 24th Sep 2022 | 4 Days: Saturdays | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support