Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Course Overview
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management course is designed for professionals who will be responsible for sourcing raw materials from suppliers and bringing them into the organisation to enable the production of goods and services for customers as well as those in the early stages of their careers in procurement and supply. As every business requires some kind of purchasing or procurement, transportation and storage of goods and services from point of production to when it gets to the final consumer, this is referred to as a flow. The knowledge acquired in this course is of great importance. The course provides general and specific knowledge on contracts, procurement, logistics and supply chain principles as well as the processes involved in them. We will also look at supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques and sustainable supply chain strategies.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage logistics and supply chain activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to logistics and supply chain related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on becoming supply chain experts
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
- Introduction to logistics and supply chain management
- Logistics, the supply chain and competitive strategy
- Logistics and customer value
- Measuring logistics costs and performance
- Matching supply and demand
- Creating the responsive supply chain
- Strategic lead-time management
- The synchronous supply chain
- Complexity and the supply chain
- Managing the global pipeline
- Managing risk in the supply chain
- The era of networking competition
- Overcoming the barriers of supply chain integration
- Creating a sustainable supply chain
- The supply chain of the future
Chukwuma Agomo MBA (HR)
Chukwuma Agomo is an educator who takes pride in the profession of teaching. He has over 6 years experience in teaching, a seasoned HR & Logistics and Supply Chain practitioner, he has taken to a job that’s both fulfilling and engaging. In his current role as Head of Training at Piston and Fusion, he has developed course materials and templates for various fields, these include; Human Resource Management, Project Management, Procurement and Supply Chain.
I am Caleb. A transport manager, member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, a competent facilitator with a demonstrated history of working in the professional training & coaching industry. My specialization and core skills are computer networking, operations management, environment, health and safety (EHS). I have developed several career skills in strategic planning, digital marketing and marketing strategy.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom & Virtual Online In 2024
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage Logistics & Supply Chain processes and use of Supply Chain tools
|4th Mar – 6th Mar 2024 | 3 Days: Mon – Wed | 8:30am – 4pm
|9th Mar – 23rd Mar 2024 | 3 Weeks: Saturdays | 8:30am – 4pm
|122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|Fee: ₦100,000 | $160
|4th Mar – 6th Mar 2024 | 3 Days: Mon – Wed | 8:30am – 3pm
|9th Mar – 23rd Mar 2024 | 3 Weeks: Saturdays | 8:30am – 3pm
|Microsoft Teams | Zoom
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
Logistic and Supply Chain Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management is about the processes and activities that deal with coordinating and optimizing all logistics activities as well as taking a product from its conception to termination.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management jobs in Nigeria
In the digital age we are, e-commerce is at the heart of commerce today. There are a number of Logistics and Supply Chain Management job roles with very good salaries in Nigeria. Most sectors in Nigeria dealing with the distribution of good and services require Logistics and supply chain experts. These Logistics and Supply Chain Management job roles cover beginners to experienced positions. They include: Transport and Logistics Manager, Logistics Specialist, Supply Chain Manager and Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course in Nigeria
Attend our Logistics and Supply Chain Management course in Lagos Nigeria, the course will prepare you to pass the CIPS Exam on the first attempt and you will earn the highly coveted CIPS certification. You can also attend the Logistics and Supply Chain Management course in Abuja Nigeria via our online Logistics and Supply Chain Management course. The Logistics and Supply Chain Management course will run for a period of 4 days, the classes have a fast track weekday option and the standard weekend option. All training materials will be provided for the course, this will include student manuals, case studies, and exam practice questions.
Supply Chain Management Training
The Supply Chain Management Training is available as both classroom and online training, the venue of the training is 122a Obadina Street Omole Phase 1 Ikeja. The class is available on the weekends and weekdays. The course kicks off at 9 am and ends at 3 pm. Participants will be served breakfast and lunch buffet style. All training materials will be provided to all participants.