Building Relationship For Sales
10 Years Experience
Chat With Us
No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this workshop, you are going to discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
What Is The Building Relationship For Sales Course Syllabus?
- How to get people to like you
- Influences in forming relationships
- Building customer relationships
- How to win friends and influence people
- Communication skills
- Sending the right non-verbal messages
- Managing mingling
- Networking effectively
- Developing an effective handshake
- Business card do’s and don’ts
- Tips on remembering names
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Expert At Building Relationships?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Customer Service Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Building Relationship For Sales Training?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 18th – 19th September 2020 | 2 Days | Fri – Sat | 10am – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 23rd – 24th October 2020 | 2 Days | Fri – Sat | 9am – 3pm|