Data Analysis – Advance Excel
Join 6000+ Trainee
Chat With Us
As the business world becomes more competitive, advancing your data analysis skills set is a decision that will keep you at the top of your career. The data analysis advance excel course covers advanced Excel techniques for collecting, presenting, describing and making inferences from sets of data. The course is suitable for individuals with good Excel skills.
What Is The Data Analysis Advance Excel Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Excel Formula & Functions – Advanced
- Financial Functions
- Handling Data in EXCEL
- Introduction to Statistics in EXCEL
- Data Modelling Tools
- Using Excel’s Macro Recorder Tools
- Excel VBA Concepts
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Data Analyst?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Data Analyst
How Much & How Long Is The Data Analysis Advanced Excel Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 13th October – 16th October 2020 | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 10am – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support