Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
For those who must communicate as part of their job, being able to communicate effectively is a real career boost. Learn how to capture your thoughts in words and on paper so they are strong and persuasive, but at the same time clear, concise, complete, and correct.
We can think about communication either as a process or as a product, the finished piece of information. If we can think of it as a process, then by changing the way we go about communicating, we can change the finished product. While participants will still be aiming to turn out a good product, their sense of satisfaction will arise partly from a greater appreciation of the process by which they get there. This two-day workshop will concentrate on the nitty-gritty details that business communicators have to contend with, and give them some practical advice on making the job less difficult. They will also have opportunity to discuss their communication problems and share solutions with others in the workshop.
Benefits of the Business Communication Course
- Have a better grasp of the basics of writing—that is, better appreciate the grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure required for writing correctly.
- Practice the ability to write concisely and clearly, so that the reader will grasp quickly the message of the written material.
- Learn the process of gathering material, putting it in a format that addresses the points under discussion, and bringing closure to the situation, through recommendations or next steps.
- Develop a writing style in keeping with that used by experienced writers.
Business Communication Eligibility Requirements
The Business Communication course is open to everyone who would love to learn how to communicate effectively in business contexts.
This course will cover:
- The Four C’s
- Active vs. passive voice
- Punctuation Tips
- Sentence and Paragraph Structure
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Reports and Memos
- Inclusive Language
- Spelling and Proofreading
- E-mail Etiquette
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
Business Communication Course Training Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the Business Communication Course in Nigeria in 3 of our study centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 24th – 25th Jun | 2 days | Wed & Thur | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH