Key Account Management
Chat With Us
Building long-term customer-supplier partnerships is the foundation of business success. The Key Account Management course provides strategy on how to use planning, good communication and keeping up-to-date with customers’ needs. This course covers the planning and management of Key Account Management.
What Is The Key Account Management Course Syllabus?
This course will cover these knowledge areas:
- The key Account Manager
- The Key Account As a Business Partner
- Discovering Opportunities
- The Key Account Development Plan
- Relationship Management
- Marketing Communication Programmes
- Winning Business
- Key Accounting Handling
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Key Account Management Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Sales Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Long & How Much Is The Key Account Management Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 2nd – 3rd October 2020 | 2 days | Fri & Sat | 10am – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 6th – 7th November 2020 | 2 Days | Fri & Sat | 9am – 3pm|