Project Management Professional (PMP)
Earn The Project Management Certification.
Chat With Our Career Adviser To Make A Decision
PMP is known as Project Management Professional and is the most significant certification recognized in the industry for Project Managers. The PMP is globally acceptable because it allows you to work in any industry, location and with any methodology. Project managers with PMP Certification also have a better advantage in terms of salary earning because they have a 20% higher earning power than those without a PMP Certification.
This PMP Certification training is geared towards Project Managers looking to advance their career by taking the PMP Certification. The course will help participants understand the requirements for the PMP Certification and how to take the PMP Certification successfully.
What Is The Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the PMI Professional qualifications¬ – A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) – sixth edition:
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resources Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following PMP training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Agile Practice Guide
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) 6th Edition
- PMP Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Project Manager?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the Project Management Professional course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Project Managers.
- You can also enhance your resume with the PMP certification by PMI
How much & How Long Is The Project Management Professional (PMP) Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Project Management Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS | CLASSROOM – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekend: 1st – 16th Aug 2020 | 6 Days | Sat – Sun | 10am – 4pm | 12nn – 4pm|
|Weekend: 5th – 20th Sep 2020 | 6 Days | Sat – Sun | 10am – 4pm | 12nn – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 3rd – 7th August 2020 | 5 Days | Mon – Fri | 9am – 3pm|
|Weekday: 31st Aug – 4th Sep 2020 | 5 Days | Mon – Fri | 9am – 3pm|
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Project Management Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support