Financial Modelling & Forecasting Using Excel
Financial Modelling & Forecasting Using Excel Course Overview
The Financial Modeling and Forecasting course is suitable for individuals who aspire to develop their financial modeling and Excel skills. The excel course will cover beginners to advanced tools and functions. The financial modeling module will cover income statement, statement of financial position and cash flow projections etc. The course will adopt a hands-on approach, and real-life cases will be used to develop models and taught concepts. It is the perfect option for stepping up your career and overall efficiency in Financial Modeling and Forecasting. Skilled financial modelers are in high demand, and are well paid as there is little to no competition in the industry. Hence, enrolling for this Financial Modeling and Forecasting course is an opportunity to increase your earning potential.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage financial activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to financial modelling related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in financial modelling
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
Introduction to Financial Modelling & Advanced Excel Functions
- What are Financial Models
- Types of Financial Models
- What is a financial model used for?
- Best & Bad Practices in Financial Modelling
Advanced Excel Functions for Building Flexible Financial Models
- SUM, SUMIF, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP
- INDEX & MATCH, PMT
- IF Statement
- Data Validation & Duplicates
Income Statement & Statement of Financial Position
- Review of Source Data
- Introduction to Income Statement
- Building the Income Statement output sheet
- Populating the Income Statement
- Introduction to Statement of Financial Position
- Populate the Statement of Financial Position
Forecast Layouts & Calculations
- Adding a Forecast Period to the Income Statement
- Calculating Historical Percentage Ratios Income Statement
- Building a flexible model with Scenario Manager (VLOOKUP) Income Statement
- Adding a forecast period for the Statement of Financial Position
- Forecasting DSO, DPO, DIO, Other Assets & Other Liabilities
Building Forecasting Schedules & Cash Flow Statements
- Building a Fixed Asset Roll Forward
- Building the Financial liabilities schedule Sheet
- Building the equity schedule Sheet
- Building the cash flow sheet
I am Deborah Osilade, a Data Scientist, technical writer and a passionate facilitator. My specialization and core skills are Data Science, Business Intelligence, Finance, Machine Learning, and innovation & strategy. My qualification includes; Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science and Business Analysis from the University of Texas at Ausin, B.A. Accounting and Finance from Middlesex University. Professional Skills in Programming tools – R Programming, Python, SQL, Data Visualization tools –Tableau, Power BI, Excel, Soft Skills – Research, Writing. I have been privileged to work with; Identifying Gap in the Nigerian Justice System for Rape Cases of Dead Victims (Mirabel Centre) – Project Data Analyst, Predicting Insurance Payment Premium Payment Defaulters – Researcher, Identifying Potential Customers for Loan – Researcher, ECOFARE AIESEC Middlesex Mauritius – Assistant Project Manager, Presently a facilitator at Piston and Fusion Business Academy.
I am Adeola, my 15-year professional career has spanned several roles, organizations, and sectors. I served as a project manager in IntroIT Consulting, Head of Institute / Chief Operating Officer for the Institute for Advance e-Studies, I currently hold the position as the senior project consultant & marketing director for Piston & Fusion. My qualification includes MSc. In Marketing, BSc. In Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, PMP, PRINCE 2, NEBOSH, Level 3 Award in Education & Training. I have been privileged to attend some of the best institutions globally, University of Lagos, Lagos Business School, and University of Liverpool (UK). I am a member of AMA, PMI & IOSH. I have trained over 4000+ professionals in marketing, branding, project management, data analytics and other business related programmes.
Adesanya Oluwaseyi Adekunle is a graduate of Accounting from prestigious Lagos State University. He also has his Master in Business Administration (MBA Executive) from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife in 2017. He is an Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria and also an Associate Member Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (ACTI), with 14+ years of exceptional track record in financial analysis, accounting, auditing and Taxation, seeking a challenging opportunities and proffering solutions to identified challenges.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Financial Modeling & Forecasting Using Excel Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2022
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage financial modelling processes and the use of financial modelling tools|
|Weekday Date:||12th Dec– 15th Dec 2022 | 4 Days: Mon – Thur | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $160|
|Weekday Date:||12th Dec– 15th Dec 2022 | 4 Days: Mon – Thur | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support