Financial Modelling & Forecasting Using Excel
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
The Financial Modeling and Forecasting course is suitable for individuals who aspire to develop their financial modeling and Excel skills. The excel course will cover beginners to advanced tools and functions. The financial modeling module will cover balance sheet, cash flow projections, investment appraisal, etc. The course will adopt a hands-on approach, and real-life cases will be used to develop models and taught concepts. It is the perfect option for stepping up your career and overall efficiency in Financial Modeling and Forecasting. Skilled financial modelers are in high demand, and are well paid as there is little to no competition in the industry. Hence, enrolling for this Financial Modeling and Forecasting course is an opportunity to increase your earning potential.
What is the Financial Modeling and Forecasting Course Outline?
The course will cover the following;
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Basic Microsoft Excel Manipulation
- Excel Best PracticesExcel Functions and Functionalities
- Setting up your financial model template
- Calculations Module 1 – Revenue, Expense, Debt schedule, Capital expenditure & Income statement
- Calculations Module 2- Balance sheet, Cash flow, Investment appraisal, Ratio analysis & Sensitivities, and Scenario testing
Who Should Attend the Financial Modeling & Forecasting Course?
- Working professionals seeking to become skilled in Excel & Financial Modelling
- Finance officers & managers
- Non-Finance managers that analyze and interpret finance documents
- Fresh graduates with Business, Finance & Accounting backgrounds
Financial Modelling and Forecasting Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the Financial Modelling and Forecasting Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 8th – 11th Jun | 4 Days | Mon – Thur || 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: 7th – 28th Nov | 4 Days | Sat | 9am – 5pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH