Talent Development and Management
Organizations recognize that they do better business when their people are engaged, motivated, and yes, talented. Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth, success, or even just stability. This course will provide you with just what it takes to have the right people ready. It will help you create a program to measure the talents of your people and how to help them grow in preparation for the future. It will also help you support and grow your organization by teaching you how to apply the most current research and adapt your organization to the ever-changing marketplaces.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage talent development activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to human resource related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in human resource
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
- Understanding Talent Management
- Understanding Performance Management
- Understanding Succession Planning
- Creating a Talent Management Plan
- About Competency-Based Programs
- Identifying Talent
- Bring on Bench Strength
- Conducting Talent Assessments to Create a Talent Profile
- Keeping People Interested
- Talent Review Meetings
- Show Me the Money!
- Communicating with High Potential
- Development Strategies
- Reality Check
- Fostering Engagement
- Evaluating Plan
Chukwuma Agomo MBA (HR)
Chukwuma Agomo is an educator who takes pride in the profession of teaching. He has over 6 years experience in teaching, a seasoned HR & Logistics and Supply Chain practitioner, he has taken to a job that’s both fulfilling and engaging. In his current role as Head of Training at Piston and Fusion, he has developed course materials and templates for various fields, these include; Human Resource Management, Project Management, Procurement and Supply Chain.
Nsikak John Essien (ACIPM, PMP, CISM)
My name is John Nsikak Essien, I am an impassioned trainer and Human Capital Business Partner. I have facilitated over a 50 training programs where I have trained over 800 employees and about 50 professionals on HR related courses, Leadership Development, Business Ethics/Management, Customer Service Excellence, etc. Over my 6 years cognate work experience, I have been able to develop myself in various skills area ranging from: Data Analytics/metrics, Leadership, Training Facilitation, Project Management Skills, Curriculum/Content Development, Strategic management initiatives, Proficiency in MS Suite
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have basic computing skills. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Talent Development and Management Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2021
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage talent development processes and the use of talent development tools|
|Weekday Date:||Contact Us for Next Schedule|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us for Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $300|
|Weekday Date:||20th Apr – 21st Apr 2021 | 2 Days: Tue – Wed | 9am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us for Next Schedule|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support