Talent Development And Management
Chat With Us
When you have talented team members, your organisation will do better. Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth. It is needed even for stability. This two-day course in talent development will provide you with just what it takes to have the right people ready. It will help you create a program to measure the talents of your people. You will also learn how to help them grow in preparation for the future.
Benefits of the Talent Development And Management Course
After the training, participants will be able to:
- Apply the multi-faceted aspects of talent management in their own organization.
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates.
- Recognize and foster talent within an organization.
- Explain the principles of competency-based management.
- Use the language for talent management.
Eligibility Requirements For The Talent Development And Management Course
This course is for individuals who are in managerial positions, and for team leads who would like to recognize and nuture the talents in their teams.
In this course, we will cover:
- Talent management, performance management, and succession planning.
- Creating a talent management plan.
- Competency-based programs.
- Identifying talent.
- Conducting talent assessments.
- Keeping people interested.
- Talent review meetings.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Communicating with high potentials.
- Development strategies.
- Fostering engagement.
- Evaluating the plan.
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small interactive classes
• Specialized manual and course materials
• Personalized certificate of completion
Talent Development And Management Training Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the Talent Development And Management course in Nigeria in 3 of our study centers. They are located in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location, click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 22nd – 23rd Jul | 2 Days | Wed – Thr | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH