Sales Management for Sales Managers & Team Leads
Lead Your Team
Achieve Your Goals
For Sales Managers & Team Leads
Transition from a salesperson to sales manager requires a new set of skills. As a sales manager you will be required to demonstrate the ability to lead, solve problems and motivate your sales team to achieve set goals and objectives. This Sales management course will develop your skills to excel in a managerial capacity. The Sales Management Course has been designed for Managers or Team Leads and professionals that belong associations in this field.
What Is The Sales Management Course Syllabus?
- Introduction to Management
- The Importance of Leadership in Sales Management
- Making Sure the Goals of Corporate Conform to the Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Knowing What Personality Hat to Wear
- Mentoring and Developing the Skill Sets of Your Sales Staff
- Motivational Techniques and Enhancing Bottom-Line Results
- Case Studies Reviews
- The Managers Daily Regimen: Time Management
- Mastering Key Skill Sets: Forecasting, Hiring, Firing and Compensation
- Practices: Management Excellence
- Transitioning from Salesperson to Sales Management
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Expert At Sales Management?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Customer Service Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Sales Management Training?
Piston and Fusion offer the Sales Management course in Lagos Nigeria and Online classes as well. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 9th November – 11th November 2021 | 3 Days: Tue – Thur | 9am – 4pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us For Next Schedule|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|