Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
The management of the payroll system of any organization is an important function of the human resource unit. If poorly managed can result in losses for the organization. An effectively developed and maintained payroll system can give benefits immeasurable to the organization. The payroll administration course we will look at how to develop a payroll system by looking at the key information captured in such a system. We also offer participants the opportunity to earn an industry, such as HRCI Certifications.
What Is The Payroll Administration Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Creating a Payroll System
- Payroll Procedures and Controls
- Payroll Best Practices
- Payroll Taxes and Remittances
- Payroll Deductions
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Payroll Administrator?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Payroll Administrator.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
How Much & How Long Is The Payroll Administration Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 23rd – 24th September | 2 Days | Wed – Thur | 9am – 3pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support