Marketing Communications Planning and Strategy
10 Years Experience
Chat With Us
Integrated marketing communications (IMC) seemed to be a rather simple concept at first, that is, aligning and co-ordinating a marketer’s messages and incentives and directing them to customers and prospects. Yet, in retrospect, it has proven to be one of the major marketing innovations of the past decade. The course will impart the skills and knowledge required to develop marketing communications plan, the will focus on audience segmentation, setting objectives and strategy formulation.
What Is The Marketing Communications Planning and Strategy Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to Integration Marketing Communications (IMC)
- Marketing communications planning and plans
- Organisational implications of IMC
- Agency operations
- Research and analysis for IMC decision-making
- Identifying target audiences and profiling target markets
- Setting budgets and allocating resources
- Setting objectives, determining strategy and tactics
- Creative implementation
- Media implementation
- Production implementation
- Evaluation and control of integrated marketing communications
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Marketing Communications Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
How Much & How Long Is The Marketing Communications Planning and Strategy Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support