Marketing Communications Strategy & Plans
Integrated marketing communications (IMC) seemed to be a rather simple concept at first, that is, aligning and co-ordinating a marketer’s messages and incentives and directing them to customers and prospects. Yet, in retrospect, it has proven to be one of the major marketing innovations of the past decade. The course will impart the skills and knowledge required to develop marketing communications plan, the will focus on audience segmentation, setting objectives and strategy formulation.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage marketing communications activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to marketing related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in marketing
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
The Role of Marketing Communications
- The Changing Marketing Communications Environment
- Marketing Communications Mix
How Do Marketing Communications Work?
- The Communications Process Models
Developing Effective Communications
- Identify the Target Audience
- Set the Communications Objective
- Design the Communications
- Select the Communications Channels
- Establish the Total Marketing Communications Budget
Selecting the Marketing Communications Mix
- Characteristics of the Marketing Communications Mix
- Factors in Setting the Marketing Communications Mix
- Measuring Communications Results
Managing the Integrated Marketing Communications Process
- Coordinating Media
- Implementing IMC
I am Adeola, my 15-year professional career has spanned several roles, organizations, and sectors. I served as a project manager in IntroIT Consulting, Head of Institute / Chief Operating Officer for the Institute for Advance e-Studies, I currently hold the position as the senior project consultant & marketing director for Piston & Fusion. My qualification includes MSc. In Marketing, BSc. In Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, PMP, PRINCE 2, NEBOSH, Level 3 Award in Education & Training. I have been privileged to attend some of the best institutions globally, University of Lagos, Lagos Business School, and University of Liverpool (UK). I am a member of AMA, PMI & IOSH. I have trained over 4000+ professionals in marketing, branding, project management, data analytics and other business related programmes.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have basic computing skills. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Marketing Communications Strategy & Plans Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2021
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage marketing communications processes and the use of marketing communication tools|
|Weekday Date:||18th Mar – 19th Mar 2021 | 2 Days: Thur – Fri | 9am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $300|
|Weekday Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support