Lean Process Improvement
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
Lean principles have come a long way over the past 300 years. From Benjamin Franklin’s early ideas, to Henry Ford’s work in the 1920’s and the Toyoda precepts in the 1930’s, to Jeffery Liker’s publication of The Toyota Way in 2004, Lean processes have evolved from a simple concept to a set of widely used best practices. The Lean Process Improvement course will give participants the foundation to begin implementing Lean process improvement tools in their workplace.
What Is The Lean Process Improvement Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Understanding Lean
- The Toyota Production System
- The Toyota Production System House
- The five critical improvement concepts
- Understanding value with the Kano Model
- Types of waste
- Creating a Lean enterprise
- The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) cycle
- Using the R-DMAIC-S model
- Lean thinking tools
- Kaizen events
- Data gathering and mapping
- A plan to take home
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Lean Process Improvement Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
How Much & How Long Is The Lean Process Improvement Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 3rd – 4th Nov | 2 Days | Tue – Wed | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support