Human Resource Management
10 Years Experience
Chat With Us
PHR is the Professional Human Resource Management offered by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). The Human Resources Management PHR certifications is aimed at HR professionals who are looking to advance their HR career. The PHR certification validates your competence in the operational and technical areas of Human Resources Management, in addition it imparts the knowledge to interpret HR laws and regulations. Also for professionals who have proficiency in strategic orientation, program implementation and duties with focus on the HR department. The course will help participants comprehend the PHR certification.
What Is The Professional In Human Resource (PHR) Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the HR Certification Institute qualifications for Human Resources Management PHR Certification. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- HR Operations
- Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Human Resource Development and Retention
- Employee Relations
- Health, Safety and Security
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following PHR training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- A Guide to the Human Resource Body of Knowledge (HRBoK)
- HRCI Practice Exams
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Human Resource (HR) Professional?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the Human Resource course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Business Analysts.
- You can also enhance your resume with the PHR certification by HRCI
How much & How Long Is The Human Resource Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Human Resource Management Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekend: 1st – 9th Aug 2020 | 4 Days | Sat & Sun | 10am – 4pm | 12pm – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 18th – 21st August 2020 | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 9am – 3pm|
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Human Training Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support