Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management Course Overview
PHR is the Professional Human Resource Management offered by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). The Human Resources Management PHR certifications is aimed at HR professionals who are looking to advance their HR career. The PHR certification validates your competence in the operational and technical areas of Human Resources Management, in addition it imparts the knowledge to interpret HR laws and regulations. Also for professionals who have proficiency in strategic orientation, program implementation and duties with focus on the HR department. The course will help participants comprehend the PHR certification.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage human resource activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to human resource related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on becoming PHR certified
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
Introduction to Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource Management?
- Functions of the HR Unit
- Human Resource functional Areas
Core Knowledge Requirement for HR Professionals
- Needs Assessment and Analysis
- Third-Party Contract Management
- Communication Skills
- Documentation Requirements
- Adult Learning Processes and Learning Styles
- Motivation and Leadership Concepts
- Project Management Concepts
- Diversity Concepts, HR Ethics and Professional Standards
- Human Resource Information System
- Job Analysis Description and Organizational Structures
- Environmental Scanning Concepts and Risk Management
Business Management and Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Legislative and Regulatory Processes
- Corporate Governance
Workforce Planning and Employment
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Staffing Program
- Organization Exit/Off-Boarding Process
Human Resource Development
- Organization Development
- Talent Management
- Performance-Management Programs
- Performance Appraisal
Compensation and Benefits
- Total Rewards Defined
- Communicating Compensation
- Executive Compensation
Employee and Labour Relations
- Federal Employment Legislation
- Employee Relations
- Dispute Resolution
- Labour Relations
- Union Organization
- Union Avoidance Strategies
- Risk Identification
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
Chukwuma Agomo MBA (HR)
Chukwuma Agomo is an educator who takes pride in the profession of teaching. He has over 6 years experience in teaching, a seasoned HR & Logistics and Supply Chain practitioner, he has taken to a job that’s both fulfilling and engaging. In his current role as Head of Training at Piston and Fusion, he has developed course materials and templates for various fields, these include; Human Resource Management, Project Management, Procurement and Supply Chain.
Nsikak John Essien (ACIPM, PMP, CISM)
My name is John Nsikak Essien, I am an impassioned trainer and Human Capital Business Partner. I have facilitated over a 50 training programs where I have trained over 800 employees and about 50 professionals on HR related courses, Leadership Development, Business Ethics/Management, Customer Service Excellence, etc. Over my 6 years cognate work experience, I have been able to develop myself in various skills area ranging from: Data Analytics/metrics, Leadership, Training Facilitation, Project Management Skills, Curriculum/Content Development, Strategic management initiatives, Proficiency in MS Suite
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Human Resource Management Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom & Virtual Online In 2023
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to prepare participants for the PHR & SPHR certification examination, impart the skills to manage HR processes and use of HR tools|
|Weekday Date:||27th Feb – 2nd Mar 2023 | 4 Days: Mon – Thur | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||4th Feb – 25th Feb 2023 | 4 Weeks: Saturdays | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $160|
|Weekday Date:||27th Feb – 2nd Mar 2023 | 4 Days: Tue – Fri | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||4th Feb – 25th Feb 2023 | 3 Weeks: Saturdays | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
All you need to know about Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management also known as HRM or HR is a field that covers the management of human resources in an organization. It’s scope of service within an organization include: Recruitment and Selection, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll Administration, Employee and Labour Relations.
HR Jobs in Nigeria
There are a number of HR job roles with very good salaries in Nigeria. Most sectors in Nigeria such as Tech, Oil & Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Consulting require HR professionals. These HR job roles cover beginners to experienced positions, they include: Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Generalist, Human Resource Assistant, Talent Management, Learning & Development Manager, Payroll Administrator.
Human Resource Certification | HR Certification in Nigeria
Human Resource certification or HR certifications are one off the most sought after certifications in Nigeria, every organization require a certified HR professional. The career opportunities for HR certification holders in Nigeria is unlimited. The most popular and best HR certification in Nigeria is the Professional in Human Resource certification International also known as the PHRi certification.
PHRi Certification in Nigeria
PHR certification is a globally recognized certification administered by Human Resource Certification Institute HRCI. PHRi certificate holders are one of the best paid professionals both in Nigeria and abroad. Earning a PHRi certification in Nigeria will be a valuable addition to your career.
How to earn an PHRi Certification in Nigeria
To earn a PHRi certification in Nigeria the first step is to take a HR certification course in Nigeria, upon completion of the course you can then proceed to apply for the PHR examination. The PHR examination is a one off exam.
PHRi Examination Information
- PHRi Exam Fee is $495
- PHRi Exam Date: PHRi exam is held at the clients request.
- PHRi Exam Format: Exam is conducted online at approved test centers in Nigeria. The exam is made up of 115 Multiple Choice Questions
Human Resource Management Courses in Nigeria
Attend our Human Resource Management Courses in Nigeria, our courses will prepare you to excel as an Human Resource Manager and also pass the HRCI certification Exam at the first attempt, and you will earn the highly coveted PHRi certification. You can also attend the Human Resource Managers course in Nigeria if you live in Abuja, Port Harcourt or other parts of Nigeria via our online Human Resource Management Courses, the course will run for a period of 4 days, the classes have a fast track weekday option and the standard weekend option. All training materials will be provided for the course, this will include student manuals, case studies, exam practice questions.