HR Business Partner Course
HR Business Partner Course Overview
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Course is designed to help HR professionals transition effectively into strategic business partners in their organizations. The course will adopt a hands-on approach that will feature a combination of lectures, case studies, practical examples, and real-life simulations. This approach will help participants obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to excel as hr business partners. At the end of the course, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion as a Certified HR Business Partner.
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals aspiring to become HR business partners.
- Top-level managers who are looking to gain a deeper understanding of HR best practices.
- Working professionals looking to change careers, and jobs to the field of human resource management.
- Individuals in HR across various industries construction, oil and gas, government, development sector, healthcare, hospitality & ICT.
Understand the Role of an HR Business Partner
- Gain a clear understanding of the HRBP role and its significance within an organization.
- Identify the key responsibilities and expectations of an HR business partner.
Strategic Workforce Planning
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of the current and future workforce needs.
- Develop strategies to address talent gaps and ensure a skilled workforce.
- Contribute to long-term organizational planning and succession planning.
Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Explore techniques to foster a positive work culture and enhance employee engagement.
- Implement strategies to improve employee retention and reduce turnover.
- Develop initiatives that promote work-life balance and employee well-being.
Employee Engagement and Organizational Culture
- Understand the key components of talent management, including recruitment, selection, and onboarding.
- Implement effective performance management systems and processes.
- Design and deliver training and development programs for employee skill enhancement.
- Create succession planning frameworks to identify and develop future leaders.
Change Management and Organizational Development
- Facilitate change management initiatives and manage organizational transitions.
- Foster a learning culture and implement continuous improvement processes.
- Utilize organizational development strategies to enhance overall organizational effectiveness.
HR Metrics and Analytics
- Learn how to collect, analyze, and interpret HR data to inform decision-making.
- Use HR metrics and analytics to measure the impact of HR interventions and initiatives.
- Apply data-driven insights to optimize HR processes and improve organizational performance.
Building Effective Relationships
- Develop communication and influencing skills to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and departments.
- Influence decision-making processes to drive HR initiatives and gain support.
Ethical and Legal Considerations
Understand ethical principles and values that guide HR practices.
Comply with legal requirements and regulations related to HR processes and policies.
Navigate complex HR issues with integrity, fairness, and professionalism.
Chukwuma Agomo MBA (HR)
Chukwuma Agomo is an educator who takes pride in the profession of teaching. He has over 6 years of experience in teaching, a seasoned HR & Logistics and Supply Chain practitioner, he has taken to a job that’s both fulfilling and engaging. In his current role as Head of Training at Piston and Fusion, he has developed course materials and templates for various fields, these include; Human Resource Management, Project Management, Procurement, and Supply Chain.
Innocent Ativie is an experienced facilitator for Project Management, Business Analysis, Human Resource Management & Customer Relationship management. Over the past 8 years, he has worked in these fields and has built his career specializing in analyzing business information and creating business operation strategies for innovation & improvement. He has a B.sc & M.sc in Sociology from University of Lagos and has worked in various positions, these include; Business Analyst & Developer, Customer Relationship Manager, and Learning & Development Officer. He is a member of Chattered Institute of Customer Relationship Management Nigeria & certified in PMI Agile.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
HR Business Partner Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom & Virtual Online In 2023
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|HR Business Partner Programme|
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to help participants become HR Business Partners|
|Weekday Date:||23rd Oct – 25th Oct 2023 | 3 Days: Mon – Wed | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Weekday Date:||23rd Oct – 25th Oct 2023 | 3 Days: Mon – Wed | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Is Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Human Resource Management||HR Analytics and Metrics: Using Data to make HR decisions
|Payroll Administration: Implementing standard practice for salaries, bonuses & taxes||Office Administration & Management: Running the office efficiently & effectively|
All You Need to Know About HR Business Partner Course
How Do I Become a Certified HR Business Partner?
To become a certified HR business partner, you would need to complete the HR Business Partner (HRBP) Certification Course. After completion of the course, you would be issued a certificate of completion as a Certified HR Business Partner.
What are the Hrbp Certification Requirements?
There are no specific requirements for the HRBP Certification. A minimum of 2-3 years of experience is recommended, especially in the roles of a Human Resource Manager or a HR Specialist.
What is the Best Hrbp Certification?
Piston and Fusion Business Academy offers the best HR Business partner program in Nigeria. The training adopts a hands-on approach which comprises a combination of lectures, case studies, practical examples, and real-world scenarios. At the end of the course, participants would be awarded a certificate of completion that validates their knowledge and skills as HR business partners.
Is an HR manager higher than HRBP?
The relative ranking or hierarchy between an HR manager and an HR Business Partner can differ depending on the organization. In some cases, the HR manager may hold a higher position, while in others, the HR Business Partner may be seen as more senior. The HR manager typically oversees the overall human resource function and manages a team, while the HR Business Partner focuses on strategic alignment with the business, building relationships, and driving HR initiatives. The specific ranking will vary based on the organization’s structure and context.
How Much Does an HR Business Partner Make in Nigeria?
The salary of an HR Business Partner in Nigeria may vary across industries and levels of experience. According to various reports on job sites, the average salary for an HR Business Partner in Nigeria is from a range of ₦500,000 to ₦3,000,000 monthly.