Developing Sales Pitch And Presentation
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
For a sales presentation to be great, you do not have to bend over on your back to impress the client with your technical skills. Instead, this course will teach you how to impress your prospects and clients with your knowledge of the products and services that you sell. You will also learn how to use your understanding of their problems and the solutions they need to win them over. This two-day workshop that will focus on how to improve your formal written proposal and in-person presentation.
What Is The Developing Sales Pitch And Presentation Course Syllabus?
This course will cover these knowledge areas:
- Business Writing Basics
- Writing a Proposal
- Writing Your Proposal
- Getting Thoughts on Paper
- Basic Formats
- The Finishing Touches
- The Handshake
- Getting Ready for Your Presentation
- Elements of a Successful Presentation
- Dressing Appropriately
- Dealing with Questions
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Sales Pitch & Presentation Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Sales Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Developing Sales Pitch And Presentation Training?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 16th – 17th September 2020 | 2 Days | Wed & Thur | 10am – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 21st – 22nd October 2020 | 2 Days | Wed & Thur | 9am – 3pm|