Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
Effective performance reviews are an essential component of employee development. The performance review meeting is an important aspect of career planning and the outcomes of the meeting should be known to the employee and supervisor before the meeting actually takes place. Supervisors must also learn how to give feedback, both positive and negative, on a regular and timely basis so that employees can grow and develop. Performance appraisals involve all these activities.
What is the Conducting Effective Performance Reviews Syllabus?
- Why performance matters
- Strategic planning: the key to both performance measurement and performance management
- Performance measurement: the differing types and levels of metrics
- Logic models: connecting inputs to performance outcomes
- Goal setting: choosing and prioritizing objectives
- Analysis: using data to report on performance
- Performance management: using data to manage people and resources
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Expert at Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for HR Managers.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Conducting Effective Performance Reviews Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 18th June | 1 Day | Thur | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH