Treasury & Fund Management
Chat With Us
One of the basic building blocks for managing a successful treasury and fund department is the establishment of a comprehensive set of treasury policies. The treasury and fund management course will teach policy definition. Such policies define the principal financial risks a company is facing and how these risks will be managed by the treasury department. The terms “fund” and “asset” management refer to the management of all forms of institutional investment, including the collective management of the wealth of private individuals. As a result, this is a large and important segment of the finance industry. We also help participants looking to enhance their resume to enroll with industry associations such as the National Association of Credit Managers that provide membership affiliations.
What Is The Treasury and Fund Management Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to Treasury Management
- Clearing and Settlement Systems
- Treasury Systems
- Introduction to Fund Management
- Performance Reporting and Valuation
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Fund Manager?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Fund Manager Professionals.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
How much & How Long Is The Treasury & Fund Management Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 13th – 14th Feb | 2 Days | Thur – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support