Train-the-Trainer: Developing Your Training Program
10 Years Experience
Chat With Us
Training is very important to the growth of every organisation. A team that keeps learning is a great asset an organisation. It is also a key factor in to organise training programs for new hires. This two-day workshop is designed for trainers who want to develop training programs that are meaningful and practical. Also, you will learn how to develop trainings that benefit both trainees and the organizations they work for.
What Is The Training Program Course Syllabus?
The course covers the following knowledge areas:
- Program design.
- Identifying needs.
- The training model.
- The program’s basic outline.
- Evaluation strategies.
- Defining your approach.
- Researching and developing content.
- Pre-assignments in training.
- Choosing openings and energizers.
- Training instruments, assessments, & tools.
- Creating supporting materials.
- Testing the program.
- Creating proposals.
- Building rapport.
- Pulling it all together.
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Trainer ?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Behavioural Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Developing Your Training Program Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 4th – 8th May | 5 Days | Mon – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Facilitation Skills||Survival Skills For The New Trainer|
|Monitoring & Evaluation||Train-the-Trainer II – Advanced Skills For The Practical Trainer|