Survival Skills For The New Trainer
Chat With Us
Few people choose training and development while they are still in school, and yet there are talented and knowledgeable trainers working in every industry. Some individuals become trainers because they are passionate about sharing their knowledge and about helping people. Others become trainers because their employer asks them to get involved in mentoring, training, or coaching new or existing employees. If you are thinking about becoming a trainer, or have started doing some training already and want to know more about what will help you to become an excellent trainer, this workshop will help. You will learn the essential skills that trainers need to develop, and to get you started on the learning process in an interactive and fun environment.
What Is The Survival Skills Course Syllabus?
This course will cover the following knowledge areas:
- What Makes a Good Trainer?
- Projecting the Right Image
- Being Genuine
- Acting Assertively vs. Aggressively
- Asking the Right Questions to Get the Right Answers
- Connecting With People
- Presentation Skills
- Essentials for Success
- Do’s and Don’ts for New Trainers
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Trainer?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Trainers
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Survival Skills For The New Trainer Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 1st Sep | 1 Day | Tue | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Facilitation Skills||Train-the-Trainer – Developing Your Training Program|
|Train-the-Trainer – Advanced Skills For The Practical Trainer||Monitoring & Evaluation|