Chat With Us
Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many feel the demands of the workplace have become too much to handle. The financial impact of stress on corporate Nigeria is staggering. This Stress Management training explores the causes of such stress, and suggests appropriate initiatives for the company and its employees to undertake.
What Is The Stress Management Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- What is stress?
- Symptoms of stress/burnout?
- What does stress cost our companies and its employees?
- Factors that impact on our ability to manage stress
- Stress management as an organizational project
- Organizational support and communication
- Stress management as an individual initiative
- Nutrition, Exercise, Relationships, Relaxation
- De-stress techniques you can use right now
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become a Stress Management Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect employment opportunities for Stress Management Experts
How Much & How Long Is The Stress Management Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: 27th Jul | 1 day | Mon | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support