Six Sigma Black Belt
Chat With Us
Six Sigma Black Belt is certified by the IASSC which refers to International Association for Six Sigma Certification. This certification is for individuals who want to be well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology. And also would want to build the capacity in leading complex improvement projects. Participants of the Six Sigma Black Belt will gain a deep understanding of all the parts of the lean six sigma method including a high level of competence in the subject matter under the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC). This is as stated by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge. Participants of this course will learn how to perform, implement, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced proficiency level.
What Is The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professional Certification Training Syllabus. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Organization – Wide Planning and Deployment
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Team Management
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following SSBB training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Certified Six Sigma Handbook (2nd Edition)
- IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Certified SSBB Professional?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the SSBB course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Certified SSBB Professionals.
- You can also enhance your resume with the SSBB certification by IASSC
How much & How Long Is The SSBB Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the SSBB Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 140,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 140,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact US|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 140,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best SSBB Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support