Risk Management Course
Chat With Us
PMI RMP refers to the Project Management Institute – Risk Management Professional. The Risk Management course provides participants with the capability to detect and assess project risks as well as alleviate threats and safeguard the needs of the organization. The PMI – RMP training will help prepare you for the PMI-RMP certification exam. This course will support participants in acquiring the requisite skills needed to advance their careers. The risk management Certification is for individuals with experience and also advanced knowledge in risk management and also Project Managers focused on Project Risk Management. The PMI-RMP certification training holds in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
What Is The PMI Risk Management Professional Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the PMI Risk Management Professional Certification Training Syllabus. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Risk Strategy and Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Process Facilitation
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Perform Specialized Risk Analyses
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following Risk Management training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- PMI-RMP Handbook
- PMI-RMP Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Certified PMI Risk Manager?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the PMI Risk Management course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Risk Manager.
- You can also enhance your resume with the Risk Management Professional certification by PMI
How much & How Long Is The PMI Risk Management Professional Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Risk Management Professional Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: 25th – 27th Sep | 3 Days | Fri – Sun | 10am – 4pm | 12pm – 4pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best PMI Risk Management Professional Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support