Project Scheduling Management
Learn From Experts
Chat With Us
Project scheduling involves identifying resources available for the project work and using this information to prepare a schedule to be used by the project team. One key success driver for projects is the ability to start and finish project work at the agreed dates. Project completion time has become one of the big issues facing so many projects embarked on. In this course we look at the use of a very valuable tool; a project schedule. We will look at how to create realistic schedules, update and track progress.
What Is The Project Scheduling Management Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- The PERT Technique
- The Critical Path Method
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Earned Value Management
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become a Project Scheduling Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect employment opportunities for Project Managers
How Much & How Long Is The Project Scheduling Management Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 2nd – 3rd Mar | 2 Days | Mon – Tue | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support