PRINCE 2 Foundation
Chat With Us
PRINCE 2 Foundation level certification is for aspiring and current project managers. Also for experts who manage and coordinate projects at different levels. Includes Team Managers, Programme office personnel, operational line managers, project board members. The Prince2 foundation level certification is an introduction to the prince2 practice and also intends to validate participant’s knowledge and understanding of the Prince2 method. The Prince2 Foundation level training accredited by Axelos in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt will help participant gain a better understanding of prince2 as well as prepare them for the certification exam
What Is The PRINCE 2 Foundation Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the Axelos Global Best Practice for Prince2 Foundation Candidate Syllabus. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and Prince2
- Comprehend the Prince2 principles underpin the Prince2 method
- Understand the Prince2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the Prince2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following PRINCE 2 training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- PRINCE 2 Foundation App
- PRINCE 2 Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become PRINCE2 Certified?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the PRINCE 2 course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Project Managers.
- You can also enhance your resume with the PRINCE 2 certification
How much & How Long Is The PRINCE 2 Foundation Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the PRINCE 2 Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 2nd – 5th Jun | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: 7th – 15th Nov | 4 Days | Sat & Sun | 9am – 5pm | 1pm – 6pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 14th – 17th Jul | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: 4th – 12th Apr | 4 Days | Sat & Sun | 9am – 5pm | 1pm – 6pm|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best PRINCE 2 Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support