Learn from Experts
Chat With Us
Primavera Software is a sophisticated and effective project management tool that supports various organizations to manage their functions and projects effectively. Managing projects can be an arduous task. Project managers need a tool to help with documenting, scheduling, monitoring and managing project work. It assists to determine accurate resources (Manpower, Machinery, Materials, and Money) against time. In this course we will look at the installation and use of the software. Paying specific attention to the key elements in managing project outcomes.
What Is The Primavera P6 Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Installation and User Interface
- Creating Projects
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Resources and Costing
- Project Progress
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become a Primavera P6 Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect employment opportunities for Project Managers
How Much & How Long Is The Primavera P6 Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: 27th – 29th October | 3 Days | Tue – Thur | 9am – 3pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support