PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Course Overview
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioners Course is designed for project managers seeking certification in Agile practices. The course is developed from several agile standards such as Scrum and Kanban and will employ real-world case examples and hands-on exercises to fully prepare participants to take on the PMI-ACP Certification Exam. At the end of the course, participants would successfully be able to apply Agile methodologies in their organizations and pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Exam.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who work in organizations that adopt agile practices and methodologies
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job, or industry to project agile-related field
- Job seekers looking to kick off a career in Agile Practices
- Mid- to senior-level executives in construction, oil and gas, government, development sector & ICT
Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Agile Manifesto, principles, values, and mindset
- Contrasting Agile and traditional project management approaches
Agile Frameworks and Methodologies
- Scrum framework, roles, events, and artifacts
- Kanban, Lean, XP, and other Agile frameworks
Agile Project Management Practices
- Agile project initiation and chartering
- Agile project planning, estimation, and tracking
- Agile project execution and control
Agile Product Quality and Delivery
- Agile testing and quality management practices
- User stories and backlog management
- Continuous integration and delivery
Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
- Agile stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- Effective Agile team communication and facilitation
- Agile governance and reporting
Agile Leadership and Team Dynamics
- Agile leadership principles and adaptive leadership
- Building and leading high-performing Agile teams
- Servant leadership in Agile projects
Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile project tracking and metrics
- Agile risk management and issue resolution
- Agile coaching and mentoring
PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
- PMI-ACP certification exam domains and weighting
- Reviewing the Agile practice guide and other reference materials
- Practice questions, quizzes, and exam simulations
- Test-taking strategies and tips for success
Dominic Ajayi is a Project Management consultant who has trained over 1000 professionals. He has played various roles in training and managing projects. His career as a trainer and project manager has offered notable achievements and exposure. He has served in several positions, these include Snr. Project Consultant & Operations Manager. His education and qualifications are B.Sc. Environment Science & Resource Management, PMP, CSM, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor – IT Service Certification, Agile Coach, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor – IT Service Certification, and ITIL.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom & Virtual Online In 2023
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Programme|
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to prepare participants to manage projects successfully from end to end|
|Weekday Date:||3rd Oct – 6th Oct 2023 | 4 Days: Tue – Fri | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $160|
|Weekday Date:||3rd Oct – 6th Oct 2023 | 4 Days: Tue – Fri | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Is Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institutes In Nigeria
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
All You Need to Know About PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
Who Is a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner?
A PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is a certified professional who demonstrates knowledge and competence in Agile methodologies and practices. Agile Certified Practitioner certifications are typically offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This certification proves that the individual has a deep understanding of Agile principles, values, and frameworks and possesses the necessary skills to successfully lead Agile projects and teams.
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Exam
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) exam is a certification exam designed to assess the knowledge and proficiency of professionals in Agile methodologies and project management practices. The exam is typically administered by certifying bodies such as the Project Management Institute (PMI) or other recognized organizations in the field of project management.
What Is The Difference Between Agile Practitioner and Scrum Master?
Agile Practitioners have a broader scope and can work with different Agile frameworks beyond Scrum, while Scrum Masters have a specific focus on Scrum frameworks and are responsible for facilitating the Scrum process within the team. Both roles contribute to the successful adoption of Agile practices, but the Agile Practitioner has a broader project management perspective, while the Scrum Master has a more specific focus on Scrum processes and team facilitation.
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Salary
According to various salary reports and job portals, the average annual salary for an Agile Certified Practitioner in Nigeria ranges from 3,000,000 Naira to over 6,000,000 Naira depending on the industry and job role.