Performance Management: Managing Employee Performance
Chat With Us
It is not an quite tasking to inspire people. Getting employees to be their best is no easy task. How do you manage people for optimum performance? Is there a way to create a motivating environment for productivity? Can you encourage people to go beyond their best? This Performance Management course is a two-day workshop that will equip you some of these skills.
What Is The Performance Management Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- The shared management model
- Setting goals
- Preparation (Phase I)
- Activation (Phase II)
- Ongoing and Formal Evaluation (Phase III)
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Performance Manager?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Performance Managers.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
Performance Management Training Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the PM course in Nigeria in 3 of our study centers. They are located in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location, click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: 19th Jun | 1 Day | Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH