Organization Behaviour and Performance
Chat With Us
It is important for HR managers and indeed organization owners to study organization behaviour. This is because it explains why people behave the way they do in an organization. An understanding of which can help improve performance. The Organization Behaviour and Performance course we will look at fundamental behavioural science concepts and theories. We will look at behaviour, attitudes, and performance of people in organizations and how this knowledge can be used to improve organizational performance. We also offer participants the opportunity to earn an industry, such as HRCI Certifications.
What Is The Organization Behaviour and Performance Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Learning, Aptitude, Interest and Attention of An Individual
- Attitude, Value, Perception and Attribution of An Individual
- Job Design, Job Satisfaction and Other Job-Related Issues
- Power and Politics
- Team Management
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Behavioural Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Behavioural Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
How Much & How Long Is The Organization Behaviour Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 18th – 19th May | 2 Days | Mon – Tue | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support