Monitoring and Evaluation
Monitoring and Evaluation Course Overview
The monitoring and evaluation course is designed for Project/program managers. The course teaches basic concepts of managing outputs, outcomes and their impact on project results. This is because, the poor management of the outputs and outcomes of projects result in objectives of projects not being realised. The course will teach participants the ten steps to creating and managing results on projects and programs.
We will achieve this by using case study scenarios to develop working systems. We will create activities, outputs, outcomes and see how all these help to achieve the project goal. Participants will be given tasks and assignments. This will ensure that learning takes place.
As the success of a project is dependent on performance, a clear understanding of how to make it work will be needed for professionals in this field. On completion, this course you takes you closer to becoming a sought after M&E expert.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage project/program activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to monitoring and evaluation related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in monitoring and evaluation
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
Introduction and Overview
- Definition and Concepts
- Good Monitoring and Evaluation Design
- The Ten-Step Model
- Key Success Factors
Results-Based Management and Results Framework
- Results-Based Management
- Results Framework & the Results?
- Establishing a Baseline and Setting Targets
- Results Chain and Logical Model
- Theory of Change
- Outputs, Outcomes, and Impact
- Being S.M.A.R.T.
- Writing Results
Developing and Selecting Indicators
- Meaning & Types of Indicators
- Output vs Outcome Indicators
- The C.R.E.A.M. of Good Performance Indicators
- Gender-sensitive and Gender-specific Indicators
- Indicator Quality Assessment
- Developing & Defining Indicators
- Understanding Monitoring
- The power of Measuring Results & Principles of Monitoring Systems
- Collecting Data and Managing Project Records
- Participatory Monitoring and Methods of Data Collection
- Monitoring Mechanisms & Workplans
- Monitoring Tools & Project (Re) Design
- Critical Success Factors of PM&E
- Quality Assurance, Project Monitoring & Verification Activities
- Evaluation Star
- Evaluation Outputs and the Project/Program Cycle
- Evaluation Steps & Performance Logic Chain Assessment
- Impact Evaluation & Types of Evaluation
- Evaluation Data Collection
- Planning and Managing an Evaluation
- Using Evaluation Outcomes
- Project Audit & Evaluation Report
Onoh Okechukwu, is a certified Project Manager Professional (PMP), a Chartered Trainer, has several years’ experience within and outside the Development sector within which he has played various roles in training and managing projects. My career as a trainer and project manager has offered notable achievements and exposure. I currently serve as a Trainer and Program Development Executive with Piston and Fusion. Prior to now, I served as a Program Officer with AfriGrowth Foundation.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have basic computing skills. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Monitoring and Evaluation Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2023
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage monitoring and evaluation processes and use of monitoring and evaluation tools|
|Weekday Date:||6th Mar – 8th Mar 2023 | 3 Days: Mon – Wed | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $160|
|Weekday Date:||6th Mar – 8th Mar 2023 | 3 Days: Mon – Wed | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For The Next Schedule|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Monitoring & Evaluation – Advanced||Project Management Professional|
|Business Analysis||Program Management|
What is Monitoring and Evaluation?
Monitoring and Evaluation is the combination of data collection and assessment of an on-going or completed project to know the extent to which it has met the objectives.
Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs in Nigeria
There are a number of Monitoring and Evaluation job roles with very good salaries in Nigeria. Most sectors in Nigeria such as Finance, Tech, Real Estate, Manufacturing, and Consulting require Monitoring & Evaluation experts. These project management job roles cover beginners to experienced positions, they include: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Associate, Program Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Monitoring and Evaluation Courses in Nigeria
The Monitoring and Evaluation Courses in Nigeria have been designed to teach you the ability to manage outputs, outcomes, and their impact on project results and also teaches you the ten steps to creating and managing results on projects and programs. The training is done both online and classroom. Online sessions are instructed led live teaching. All sessions are recorded for reference purposes. Participants will be provided with soft copies of all training materials. Upon successful completion of the course will earn an authorized certificate.
Monitoring and Evaluation Training
Attend our Monitoring and Evaluation Training in Lagos Nigeria, The course is designed to help you assess the performance of project goals. You can also attend the Monitoring and Evaluation course in Lagos Nigeria Physically at our location. The Monitoring and Evaluation Training will run for a period of 4 days, the classes have a fast-track weekday option and the standard weekend option. All training materials will be provided for the course, this will include student manuals, case studies, and exam practice questions.
Monitoring and Evaluation Online Course with Certificate
The Monitoring and Evaluation online Course with Certificate comes with a personify one month mentorship program with the facilitator, CV appraisal showing your recent skills and prospecting job opportunities for application will be sent. The venue of the training is 122a Obadinna Street Omole Phase 1 Ikeja, with a course fee of ₦130,000.
Project Monitoring and Evaluation Training Courses
Project Monitoring and Evaluation Training Courses are done both online and in the classroom, as real-life case studies are always used to explain concepts in class. Participants will be provided with all training materials and Templates for Professional Practice. Upon successful completion of the course will earn an authorized certificate.