Monitoring and Evaluation – Advanced Course Overview
The Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation Course is designed to help development professionals deepen their technical skills in practical M&E. This course provides the core foundation for non-profit accountability, research, data and knowledge management systems. It is design for all professionals in the development sector, especially those that have M&E responsibilities.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage project/program activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to monitoring and evaluation related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in monitoring and evaluation
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
- Monitoring and Evaluation systems
- Research Design and Methodologies
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Process and Outcome Evaluation Practices
- M&E Reporting
- Data Representation Tools and Techniques
- Knowledge Management and Learning
- Institutionalising M&E
Onoh Okechukwu, is a certified Project Manager Professional (PMP), a Chartered Trainer, has several years’ experience within and outside the Development sector within which he has played various roles in training and managing projects. My career as a trainer and project manager has offered notable achievements and exposure. I currently serve as a Trainer and Program Development Executive with Piston and Fusion. Prior to now, I served as a Program Officer with AfriGrowth Foundation.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have basic computing skills. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Monitoring and Evaluation – Advanced Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2021
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage monitoring and evaluation processes and use of monitoring and evaluation tools|
|Weekday Date:||26th May – 28th May 2021 | 3 Days: Wed – Fri | 9am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $300|
|Weekday Date:||10th Mar – 12th Mar 2021 | 3 Days: Wed – Fri | 9am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||19th June – 3rd July 2021 | 3 Days: Saturdays | 9am – 3pm|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support