Monitoring and Evaluation – Advanced
Learn From Experts
Chat With Us
The Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation Course is designed to help development professionals deepen their technical skills in practical M&E. This course provides the core foundation for non-profit accountability, research, data and knowledge management systems. It is design for all professionals in the development sector, especially those that have M&E responsibilities.
What Is The Advanced Monitoring & Evaluation Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas:
- Monitoring and Evaluation systems
- Research Design and Methodologies
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Process and Outcome Evaluation Practices
- M&E Reporting
- Data Representation Tools and Techniques
- Knowledge Management and Learning
- Institutionalising M&E
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
- The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Monitoring & Evaluation Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Monitoring & Evaluation Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation Training Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation course in Nigeria in our study centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 89,000|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|