Marketing Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
Companies cannot connect with all customers in large, broad, or diverse markets. They need to identify the market segments they can serve effectively. This decision requires a keen understanding of consumer behavior and careful strategic thinking about what makes each segment unique and different. Identifying and uniquely satisfying the right market segments are often the key to marketing success. This course will cover the techniques used to effectively segment, target and position brand.
What Is The Marketing Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Bases for Segmenting Consumer Markets
- How Should Business Markets Be Segmented
- Market Targeting
- Effective Segmentation Criteria
- Developing a Brand Positioning
- Choosing a Competitive Frame of Reference
- Establishing a Brand Positioning
- Alternative Approaches to Positioning
- Positioning and Branding for A Small Business
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become an Expert at Market Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect employment opportunities for Marketing Professionals
How Much & How Long Is The Marketing Segmentation, targeting & Positioning Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 1st – 2nd Jun | 2 Days | Mon – Tue | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support