ITIL Practitioner Certification
Chat With Us
ITIL known as Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a comprehensive framework for managing IT services in organizations across diverse industries. The ITIL certification course is geared towards individuals looking to advance their careers as ITIL experts. It is also professionals aiming to take the ITIL Practitioner certification exam. The module will help interested applicants understand the ITIL certification requirements as well as help participants gain the skills needed for a career as an ITIL expert.
What Is The Is The ITIL Practitioner Course Syllabus?
The ITIL Practitioner certification is based on hands on knowledge of ITIL processes and how those principles are implemented in real life scenarios. The Syllabus covers the following knowledge areas:
- Service Management Concepts
- Guiding Principles
- Service improvement approach
- Organizational change management
- Metrics and Measurements
- Tips for passing the ITIL Practitioner exam
- Practice with a sample ITIL Practitioner exam
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following ITIL training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- AXELOS Practitioner ITIL App
- ITIL Practitioner Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An ITIL Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the ITIL Certification course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for ITIL expert.
- You can also enhance your resume with the ITIL certification
How much & How Long Is The ITIL Practitioner Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the ITIL Certification Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: 22nd – 24th Apr | 3 Days | Wed – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: 22nd Feb – 1st March | 4 Days | Sat & Sun | 9am – 5pm | 1pm – 6pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: 11th – 13th Mar | 3 Days | Wed – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekday: 8th – 16th Aug | 4 Days | Sat & Sun | 9am – 5pm | 1pm – 6pm|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best ITIL Certification Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support