ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Chat With Us
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Training allows participants acquire essential knowledge to perform a Quality Management System audit. This is done by utilizing extensively acclaimed audit procedures, principles and techniques. During the QMS ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course, participants will gain the expertise and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits. With the use of practical tests, the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor participants will understand the audit techniques. They will also acquire competencies in managing audit programs, audit teams, conflict resolution and communication with customers.
What Is The Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the PECB Certification for ISO 9001 Lead Auditor. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas:
- Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Preparation of an ISO 9001 audit
- Conducting an ISO 9001 audit
- Closing an ISO audit
- Managing an ISO 9001 audit programme
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following ISO 9001 training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- ISO 9001 Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An ISO 9001 Lead Auditor?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the ISO 9001 course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for ISO 9001 Lead Auditors.
- You can also enhance your resume with the QMS ISO 9001 certification
How much & How Long Is The ISO 9001 Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the ISO 9001 Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 27th – 29th Apr | 3 Days | Mon – Wed | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: 22nd Feb – 1st Mar | 4 Days | Sat & Sun | 9am – 5pm | 1pm – 6pm|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best ISO 9001 Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support