Influence and Persuasion
10 Years Experience
Chat With Us
When we talk about influence and persuasion, we often talk about marketing and sales. However, we influence in many ways and with great frequency. If you want a raise, sometimes you need to persuade your boss. If you want to convince your team to adopt a change, help your staff make choices, or choose the best place for lunch, there is often influencing taking place. This training will help participants learn how to influence and persuade in a variety of areas.
What Is The Influence and Persuasion Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Understanding persuasion
- Preparing to persuade
- Getting off on the right foot
- Presentation strategies
- Using stories to persuade
- Using neuro linguistic programming (NLP) techniques
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become an Influence and Persuasion Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect employment opportunities for Influence and Persuasion Experts
How Much & How Long Is The Influence and Persuasion Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 31st Mar – 1st Apr | 2 Days | Tue – Wed | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Business Leadership – Becoming Management Material||Change Management|
|Coaching and Mentoring||Strategic Planning & Management|