Food Safety CIEH
Chat With Us
Food Safety CIEH Introductory Certificate is an introduction to food safety for beginners on safely preparing and cooking food. CIEH is known as the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and is the awarding body for the Food Safety Certificate. The CIEH Level 1 Food Safety certification training in Nigeria will help participants understand the need and value for good food preparation. You will learn about food safety training and cooking practices, how food can be infested, how to minimize risk of food contamination and how to keep your work area clean and hygienic. You will also gain an understanding of the severe health risks that foodborne and pest infestation cause and how to minimize these risks. This Food Safety training will also help participants understand the CIEH Level 1 Food Safety certification exam requirements.
What Is The Food Safety Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the CIEH Level 1 Certificate for Food Safety. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following course training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- CIEH Level 1 Food Safety Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Food Safety Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Food Safety Experts.
- You can also enhance your resume with the Food Safety certification by CIEH
How much & How Long Is The Food Safety Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: 15th – 17th Apr | 4 Days | Mon – Thr | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: 20th – 22nd Apr | 3 days | Mon – Wed | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Food Safety Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support