First Aid (AOFA)
AOFA is known as the Association of First Aiders and are the awarding body of the AOFA First Aid Certification. Participants can choose any of the First Aid Qualifications which include First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid at Work, Paediatric First Aid, and Emergency Paediatric First Aid. The AOFA First Aid Certification training holds in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt and are for individuals looking to become First Aiders.
What Is The First Aid (AOFA) Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the AOFA First Aid Certification Training. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Health and Safety First Aid Regulations 1981
- Treating Burns and Scalds
- Treating Minor Injuries
- Treating Eye Injuries
- Moving Injured People
- Record Keeping
- Managing an Unconscious Casualty
- Treating and Controlling Bleeding
- Treating Injuries to Bones, Muscles and Joints
- Treating Shock
- Understanding Poisons, Fumes and Gases
- Recognizing Illness
- Personal Hygiene and Cross Infection
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following AOFA First Aid training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- AOFA First AidExam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A First Aid Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the First Aid course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for First Aid Experts.
- You can also enhance your resume with the First Aid certification by AOFA
How much & How Long Is The First Aid Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the First Aid Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best First Aid Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support