Financial Audit Essentials
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
Financial auditors must know many concepts, techniques, control frameworks, and remain knowledgeable despite the many changes occurring in the marketplace and their profession. The Financial Audit Essentials course makes this process easier and ensures auditors can obtain needed information quickly and accurately. We also help participants looking to enhance their resume to enroll with industry associations such as the National Association of Credit Managers that provide membership affiliations.
What Is The Financial Audit Essentials Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to the Auditing Essentials
- Audit Operations
- Communications Matrix
- Monitoring and Consulting and Control
- The Seven E’s
- Recommendations, Reporting and Risk
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Financial Auditor?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Financial Auditors.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
How much & How Long Is The Financial Audit Essentials Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: 1st – 3rd Jun | 3 Days | Mon – Wed | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support