Finance For Non-Finance Managers
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
For managers in today’s business world, it’s essential to have a working knowledge of finance. We all play a role in our organization’s financial health, whether we realize it or not. If you don’t have training or a background in finance, you may be at a disadvantage as you sit around the management table. Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your company’s financial structure, and how to keep your department out of the red. This three-day workshop will help you prepare budgets and make decisions with confidence.
What Is The Finance for Non-Finance Manager’s Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- The fundamentals of finance
- The basics of budgeting and parts of a budget
- The budgeting process
- Budgeting tips and tricks
- Monitoring and managing budgets
- Crunching the numbers
- Getting your budget approved
- Comparing investment opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- In-depth case studies and analysis opportunities
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Expert In Finance As A Manager?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Financial Managers.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
Finance For Non-Finance Managers Training Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the Finance For Non-Finance Managers course in Nigeria in 3 of our study centers. They are located in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location, click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: 27th – 29th May | 3 Days | Wed – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH