Facility Management (IFMA)
Facility Management Course Overview
IFMA is the most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals. Facility Management includes integrating people as well as place and process. This is usually in a built environment with the aim of enhancing its functionality and efficiency.
The Certified Facility Manager (CFM) credentials establishes the industry standard for certifying the competence and expertise of professional facility managers. IFMA Facility management professional certification is designed to assess the proficiency in the field work through education and field work experience. It also includes the capability to excel in the exam which comprises of 11 competencies that covers the facility management curriculum.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage facility management activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to facility management related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on starting a career in facility management
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
Understanding Facility Management
- The Concept of Facility Management
- Core Competences in Facility Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Facility Manager
Facility Management Operations
- Building and Ground Maintenance
- Space Management
Management of Facility Operations
- Tender and Contract Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Quality Management
- Organizing the Department
- Facility Management Leadership
Planning Programming and Budgeting
- Strategic and Annual planning
- Financial Management
- Space Planning and Management
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Project Closing
HSE and Emergency Preparedness
- HSE Key Concepts
- Organizing Health and Safety Management System
- Emergency Preparedness
- Access Control
- Physical Deterrents
- Psychological Deterrents
- Facility Electronic Security
- Employee Protective Measures
- Employer Protective Measures
Onoh Okechukwu, is a certified Project Manager Professional (PMP), a Chartered Trainer, has several years’ experience within and outside the Development sector within which he has played various roles in training and managing projects. My career as a trainer and project manager has offered notable achievements and exposure. I currently serve as a Trainer and Program Development Executive with Piston and Fusion. Prior to now, I served as a Program Officer with AfriGrowth Foundation.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have basic computing skills. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Facility Management Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom Classes In 2023
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to impart the skills to manage facility management processes and use of facility management tools|
|Weekday Date:||26th June – 28th June 2023 | 3 Days: Mon – Wed | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $160|
|Weekday Date:||26th June – 28th June 2023 | 3 Days: Mon – Wed | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Procurement & Contract Management|
|Quality Assurance||Business Process Management|
What is Facility Management
Facility management is a profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology
Facility Management jobs in Nigeria
There are a number of Facility Management job roles with very good salaries in Nigeria. Most sectors in Nigeria such as Finance, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Consulting require Facility Managers. These facility management job roles cover beginners to experienced positions.
Facility Management Courses
Attend our Facility Management course in Lagos Nigeria, course will prepare you to pass the CFM Exam at the first attempt and you will earn the highly coveted CFM certification. You can also attend the Facility Management course in Abuja Nigeria via our online Facility Management course. The Facility management course will run for a period of 3 days, the classes have a fast track weekday option and the standard weekend option. All training materials will be provided for the course, this will include student manuals, case studies, exam practice questions.
Facility Management Course Fees
The Facility Management course run for a period of 3 days, With a Course Fee of ₦120,000 which covers; Practice Manual & Textbook, Participants workbook & Exercises, Templates for professional practice, Local & international case studies, Recognized Certification of Completion, Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries and Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
Facility Management Professional Certification
International Facility Management Association (IFMA); Is the most widely recognized association for facility management professionals.
The Certified Facility Manager (CFM) is the globally-recognized credential administered by the International Facility Management Association IFMA. CFM certificate holders are one of the best paid professionals both in Nigeria and abroad. Earning a IFMA certification in Nigeria will be a valuable addition to your career.
How to earn a IFMA Certification in Nigeria
To earn a IFMA Certification in Nigeria the first step is to take a Facility Management course, upon completion of the course you can then proceed to apply for the CFM examination. The CFM examination is a one off exam.
IFMA Examination Information
- IFMA Exam Fee: Fees for Non Members is $815USD while for Members is $550USD
- IFMA Membership Fee: $219USD
- IFMA Exam Date: CFM exam is held at the clients request. The exam is conducted on weekdays
- CFM Exam Format: Exam is conducted online at approved test centres in Lagos and Abuja. The exam is made up of 180 Multiple Choice Questions, it takes 4 hours to complete and the grading is Pass/Fail.
Facility Management Training in Lagos
The Facility Management training in Lagos is available as classroom, the venue of the training is 122a Obadina Street Omole Phase 1 Ikeja. The class is available on the weekends and weekdays. The course kicks of at 9 am and ends at 3pm. Participants will be served breakfast and lunch buffet style. IFMA training materials will be provided to all participants.
Facility Management Certification Online
The Facility Management Certification online training is available using our zoom platform with all document inclusive: Student Manuals (PDF), Work Templates (PDF), Student Workbooks (PDF), Case Studies (PDF)
Professional Courses in Facility Management
All Professional courses in facility management accredited by the international body IFMA are listed below; Facility Management Professional (FMP) is designed for facility professionals looking to strengthen their hard and soft skills in facility management. Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) credential is a time-tested credential that helps facility managers make data-driven decisions and understand sustainable best practices. Certified Facility Manager (CFM) is the globally-recognized credential to help you showcase the mastery of your skills and knowledge across the entire FM body of knowledge.