Facility Management (IFMA)
Chat With Us
IFMA is the most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals. Facility Management includes integrating people as well as place and process. This is usually in a built environment with the aim of enhancing its functionality and efficiency.
The Certified Facility Manager (CFM) credentials establishes the industry standard for certifying the competence and expertise of professional facility managers. IFMA Facility management professional certification is designed to assess the proficiency in the field work through education and field work experience. It also includes the capability to excel in the exam which comprises of 11 competencies that covers the facility management curriculum.
What Is The IFMA Facility Management Professional (FMP) Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the IFMA Facility Management Professional (FMP) Certification. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to Facility Management
- Operations and Management
- Project Management
- Finance and Business Essentials
- Leadership and Strategy Essentials
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following IFMA Facility Management training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- IFMA 11 Competencies and Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Facility Manager?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the Facility Management course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Facility Managers.
- You can also enhance your resume with the FMP certification by IFMA
How much & How Long Is The Facility Management Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Facility Management Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: 8th – 11th December 2020 | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 10am – 4pm ||
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best IFMA Facility Management Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support