Learn From Experts
Chat With Us
Every organisation holds various meetings from time to time. For these meetings to be productive, it has to be facilitated by a skilled personnel. If not, the whole meeting will be a waste of time. As a result, more attention needs to be paid to the process elements of meetings. We must focus on asking rather than telling. We must learn to listen to build consensus. Facilitation is the new leadership ideal, the core competency everybody needs. Managers and supervisors need to facilitate rather than instruct or manage their meetings and training sessions. The Facilitation course is based on tested and refined materials gathered from over twenty years of active facilitation in all types of settings. After this course, you will understand and be ready to apply facilitation skills better.
What Is The Facilitation Skills Course Syllabus?
This course will cover the following knowledge areas:
- What is a Facilitator?
- Types of Groups
- Content and Process
- Group Norms
- Types of Thinking
- Facilitating an Open Discussion
- Controversial Issues
- Listening for Common Ground
- Common Facilitation Techniques
- The Language of Facilitation
- Dealing with Difficult Dynamics
- Sustainable Agreements
- Stages of Team Development
- Analysis Tools
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Facilitator?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Facilitators
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Facilitation Skills Training?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 2nd – 3rd Sep | 2 Days | Wed – Thur | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Survival Skills For The New Trainer||Train-the-Trainer – Developing your Training Program|
|Train-the-Trainer II – Advanced Skills For The Practical Trainer||Business Process Management|